Luther Village on the Park is situated in Uptown Waterloo, a vibrant and growing community with many big city attractions and a small town feel. Living here, you can enjoy all of the following within a twenty minute walk:
- A leisurely stroll through beautiful Waterloo Park located directly across the street.
- Recreational and fitness activities at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex, right next door.
- Shopping at Westmount Plaza, our neighbor to the west.
- Shopping in Uptown Waterloo, a 15 minute walk to the east.
- Lectures and events at the world famous Perimeter Institute, the Centre for Internal Governance Innovation, the University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Current, classic and independent films at the Princess Cinemas.
- New reading materials at the Waterloo Public Library.
- The arts at the Clay and Glass Gallery.
Come and see for yourself!